- The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is a company Destinacie.sk, ID: 46753958, registered office Partizánska 705 / 43, 058 01 Poprad (the "administrator").
- The company Destinacie.sk Ltd. proceeds from 25.5.2018 pursuant to applicable law Law no. 18/2018 Coll. from. NR SR on Personal Data Protection and Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Contact Manager include:
• Address: Destinacie.sk sro Partizánska 705/43, 058 01 Poprad,
• e-mail: email@example.com,
• Phone: 00421 (0) 2 21 02 57 57th
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is an individual who can be directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, locational data network identifier or one or more factors specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social the identity of the individual.
The administrator appointed person responsible for data protection. Responsible person can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
That your personal data are processed
Administrator processes personal data you provide it and / or personal data administrator earned based on the performance of your order. The administrator handles your identity and contact information and data necessary for performance of the contract.
- Name, gender, email address and telephone number.
- Username and password.
- Your settings, which means the data in your account, in particular stored address and settings newsletter.
- Data on your orders, especially information about the services that you order from us.
- Data from your evaluation of our services, which means the information you provide in a review of the hotel on our site, your photos by connecting to review.
- Information about your behavior on the web that stays and offers a viewing, links clicked on, the process of movement through our site, scroll the screen, as well as information about the device on which our web viewing, such as IP address and deduced position. identification of facilities, the technical features of the operating system and version, screen resolution, browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies to identify the device.
- Data relating to the use of call centers, which are mainly records of telephone calls to the call center. For this purpose, data are stored for up to 1 month.
- If you order insurance, you as the operator for the purpose of your order also process your master data and data on your order. As agent for an insurance company can obtain your personal identification number. These data we pass the insurance company UNIQA as, Lazaretská 15, 820 07 Bratislava.
Legitimate reason and purpose of the processing of personal data
Legal grounds for processing personal data is:
• performance of a contract between you and the administrator under art. 6 ods. 1 point. b) GDPR,
• administrator legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (particularly for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 ods. 1 point. f) GDPR,
• your consent to the processing in order to provide direct marketing (particularly for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 ods. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph. 2 of Law no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that there was an order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
• of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering the required personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract, without providing personal data is not possible to contract conclude or her by the administrator to perform.
• sending commercial messages and do other marketing activities.
The data retention period
The administrator retains personal data:
• the time required to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and claims of these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for other than the revoked consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes when personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After a period of retention of personal data manager personal data deleted.
- The user can configure the permit or reject all or some cookies (ie. Third party cookies). Blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of the website and services.
On this site, visitors who agree with the placement of cookies to your browser, through appropriate setting behavior of individual browsers cookies placed information from the following companies:
- If you dispute the processing of technical cookies needed for the functioning of the website, not in this case, guarantee full functionality and compatibility of websites.
- E-mails stays and articles you if you are sending our customers based on our legitimate interest.
- If customers still are not, you send them to you only by your consent.
- Email subscriptions at any time by pressing your opt-out link in every email sent or let us know the answer to an e-mail that we send you.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors administrator)
Recipients of personal data shall be persons:
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
• ensuring service operation of websites and other services in connection with the operation of websites,
• ensuring marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or international organization. The whole processing of personal data will be carried out in the EU.
Thanks to the right of access to information, you can always call on how your personal data are processed, or invite us to delete your personal data and on we do so within a maximum of 30 days. In some cases we are limited legal obligation, for example. We must keep a record of issued invoices for a period specified by law. In this case, therefore, we will delete all such personal data, which are not bound by another law. The complete deletion We will inform you via email.
Under the terms of GDPR you have:
• the right to access your personal data according to art. 15 GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR or limitation processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data under Art. 17 GDPR.
• The right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR,
• the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or by e-mail or e-mail administrator in Article. Even these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you think was violated your right to privacy.
Conditions Security Policy
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to ensure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
The administrator declares that personal data is only accessible to persons authorized by him.
- Sending orders from the online order form, you confirm that you're aware of / and conditions privacy and that they receive in their entirety.
- You agreed to these conditions by completing the web form for sending news and newsletters, also acknowledge that you are aware of / and conditions privacy and that they receive in their entirety.
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of protection of personal data published on its website and at the same time will send a new version of these conditions, your e-mail address you provide administrator / a.
These conditions come into force on 05.25.2018.